Angel Milk is a popular TikTok recipe made simply of steamed milk, vanilla extract and sugar.
It’s no doubt flooding kitchens worldwide given it’s a sweet, warm drink that’s pretty hard to resist. Even you, trust me!
Angel Milk Recipe Recipe
- Mug for serving.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp of granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 drop of pink food coloring (optional)
- Sprinkles for garnish (optional)
- Heat the milk to 165°F in a saucepan. It should not be bubbling. Then steam and froth it with any of the methods described above.
- Combine vanilla and sugar in a large mug. Stir in the steamed milk while holding the foam back with a spoon.
- Top Angel Milk with the froth and garnish if desired.Note: although food coloring and sprinkles are optional, they jazz up the drink and make it party-ready. It is a great way to surprise your kids with an unusual drink. (perfect way to sneak in some milk if you ask)
What Is Angel Milk?
Angel milk is a soothing dessert beverage quite simply. And while TikTokers adore it, it really was inspired by Starbucks’ steamed milk menu item.
And just like it’s coffee shop’s version, it too offers a cozy, fall vibe that works anytime of the year.
You can make angel milk using coconut, almond, oat or whole milk, as it’s customizable to your taste.
The recipe can be easily whipped up at home, with many TikTok users sharing their video tutorials.
Here, I give you my own version, complete with its core heavenly flavors!
What Does Angel Milk Taste Like?
Angel milk tastes sweet and creamy at the hear.
You’ll notice hints of vanilla and almond from the extracts of course, which make it oh so good.
It’s sweetened with granulated sugar, honey, or other sweeteners like maple syrup.
Add-ins like banana, cinnamon, chai, and nutmeg give it a unique flavor.
It’s a great option for lactose intolerant and vegans too!
Tips to Use When Making Your Angel Milk Recipe
I always use full-fat milk for a richer flavor and creamy foam. This is a must!
I also don’t scrimp when it comes to mixing… You’ll want to use a handheld frother or an espresso machine to create a frothy texture.
Add 1/4 teaspoon of pink or red food coloring for a fun touch – why not, right?
Mix in edible glitter or fancy sprinkles like prism powder for a festive look during the holidays.
Pair your angel milk with cookies or a dessert charcuterie board for parties.
Or make it all for yourself and enjoy this comforting, warm drink and its nutritional benefits like calcium.
- Sizzling Hot Hamburg Sandwich Recipe Guide - February 14, 2024
- Bratwurst vs Hot Dog: A Meaty Debate - February 14, 2024
- Burrito vs. Wrap: Understanding the Delicious Differences - February 14, 2024